Balsam Lake Invitational Ski Show to benefit TEAM USA!

Discussion in 'Showskiers.com Announcements' started by grobinson, Jun 6, 2012.

1. grobinson

grobinson Showskier

Ski Team:
    Balsam Lake Water Ski Show Team
    Balsam Lake Invitational Ski Show to benefit TEAM USA!

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 7:00 pm

Calling all SHOW SKIERS...do you want to help out Team USA and do what we all love and SKI? The Balsam Lake Water Ski Show Team is putting on an Invitational Ski Show on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 at 7:00pm in front of Paradise Landing Restaurant on Balsam Lake, WI with donations to benefit "Team USA!" Please join us and show skiers from all over for a fun show and a great cause. After the show, we'll be hosting a BBQ and party at my cabin. There is a great campsite in town and a hotel about 15 minutes away.

***PLEASE RSVP via email to: erobinson@blwsa.com***

Please include the acts that you're proficient at in your email. Feel free to pass this event along to your fellow show skiers. Also, you're encouraged to invite your friends and family to the show. We hope to raise as much money as we can for our friends on Team USA in a fun way. For more information please contact me at erobinson@blwsa.com or see our club's website at http://www.blwsa.com.

We hope to see you for a great night and a great cause all in the name of SHOW SKIING!!

Paradise Landing
    264 County Road I, Balsam Lake, WI 54810