Finally

Discussion in 'Marine World' started by showskier100, Oct 29, 2005.

1. showskier100

showskier100 New Showskier

I was wondering when we were gonna get an alumni message board for ol' Marine World... Who is planning this reunion? And what are the thoughts for the location(s)?
    Hope everyone is having a great winter so far. HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!
    Zach

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reunion

What are the plans for the reunion? Might have to go camp out in Barneys new van for that one!!

Dave

3. mikey

mikey New Showskier

Hey there Zach its Mikey, how's Vallejo treating you this winter? Indiana is cold and not fun. Eight degrees outside right now. Looking forward to coming out in March to open the show. Hope you have a Happy Holiday season. Take care!

4. showskier100

Marine World

We are getting ready here to open up for 2006, and let me tell ya, this is gonna be a season to remember... opening early, and closing late! Marine Wolrd is coming back!
    Z

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Marine world is opening already?! Is there still shit in the water? Miss those worry-free ski days. We are probably skiing at bartlett's this year. Good Luck this year marine world!
    K&J

6. showskier100

Season

We are starting rehearsals mid march, about a month away.
    Ole' Lake Chabot has been shit free, and is still the best practice site in the nation....

Kope all is well with ya'll,
    give me a call sometime,
    Z

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opening Day

Question - Is the show going to be up and running by March 18th? I skied at Marine World back in 92 & 93. I am going to be in Sacramento that weekend on business and I am planning to make a trip down to Vallejo to check out the park.

I would love to see the show.

Thanks for the info!

Blitz

8. showskier100

Re: Opening Day

The show will not be running by the time you are gonna be in Nor Cal. We start Rehearsals on March 16th, the show opens April 1st. But, if you are planning on coming down let me know.
    Zach Younger
    showskier100@hotmail.com