SOLD HydroDyne Twin Rig For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lucas, Nov 28, 2012.

Lucas New Showskier

Message Count:
    Ski Team:
    Lauderdale Aqua Skiers
    Lauderdale Aqua Skiers Water Ski Show Team is selling their 1988Hydrodyne. This boat has been a member of our club for approx 12 years. When we purchased the boat we removed the old motors,/rigging equipment / power steering / rub rail / gauges / drivers and passengers seats / oil tanks and hoses / mirror / carpet / pretty much everything. The floor and stringers were and are still solid. The boat was professionally wet sanded and painted white. All the above methioned components were replaced. The boat was re-powered with two 200 Mercury 150 Opti Max’s. The driver side motor has the counter rotating lower unit. Both motors have the factory recommended 4 Blade stainless propellers. The motors have always ran extermely well, and have had all the factory recomended maintenance. The boat was always under a cover, and stored in a heated garage every winter since we prucahsed the boat. This is a solid HydroDyne, with tons of power. The boat is lighter than most twin rigs, and handels extremely well. In addition the four blade counter rotating rigging creates an extremely flat table, which is perfect for barefooting, and pulling big trio’s and or conventional acts. In addition the boat comes with an Eagle trailer. I have attached some photographs, I can set up a showing with some notice.. Please also refer to the attached link to see the boat in action. We are asking $8,000 for the complete set up. Please contact me with any questions, Lucas Twelmeyer (262) 495-8353 / lucastwelmeyer@hotmail.com.

Attached Files:

SPEEDRACERV Showskier

Message Count:
    Ski Team:
    METROPLEX SKI CLUB
    Boat is SOLD

Kansasdriver New Showskier

Message Count:
    Ski Team:
    Rough Water Warriors - Pomona Lake Kansas
    She is now in Kansas with the Rough Water Warriors. The restoration has been going slowly, but it's nearly done, shortly it will be time to hit the water. Thanks to Greg and the Lauderdale Aqua Skiers.